Friday, July 13, 2007

Blooking Central: blook-to-be

My blook has been noticed in Blooking Central: blook-to-be: Cheryl Hagedorn sez:
"I somehow have a feeling that Carbondale After Blog won't be winning any Blooker Prize. [I could be very wrong about that. Maybe they too would be bowled over by novelty. And if the writing on the CD held up ... .]"
She's probably right, but "if the writing on the CD held up . . ."

Held up? That's the final test of anything, the quality, which is all that matters in the end.

Prizes, Awards and Honors are nice, but the greatest reward is a trophy from Carbondale Trophy: "World's Greatest Blogger." . . . I think I'll have one made for myself. ;-)

1 comment:

Cheryl Hagedorn said...

I'll have to research and discover whether it costs anything to enter your blooker in Lulu's Blooker Prize competition. I know that you have to deliver three dead tree versions. But hey! at 24, 40, whatever pages that you envision, it might be worth a shot. When you make to their shortlist, be sure to let me know :-)!